HOW WE WORK
Project Development & Execution
We go beyond strategy, taking ownership of our recommendations and implementing them at the tactical level. If there’s something you need to meet a marketing challenge, we can get it done.
We are committed to the integrity of our services, clear customer service communication, fair pricing and accurate billing.
Creating marketing partnerships and joint promotion programs
Developing strategically relevant websites and web applications
Building web applications for staff training
Designing traditional sales promotions
Supporting these with a full range of marketing elements
We revel in starting the solution process by cross-pollinating ideas between different product categories and promotion tactics.
Objectives, Strategies and Tactics
Some of our most effective work has included:
- Applying a consumer package goods marketing technique to bedding and mattresses.
- Using an approach from children’s toys to launch a sales incentive program
- Using stealth marketing announcements to sales reps, to keep sales incentive program awareness at the highest possible levels.
Strategic Direct projects typically are either:
- Tactical and Effective: A straightforward solution easily developed within a defined budget.
- Strategic and Game Changing: A broader solution involving a menu of tactics that can be woven into a strategic plan based on client approval and budget availability.
Together, we move from challenge to project definition. Either way the client knows upfront what the objectives, strategy and tactics are, what the project will cost (budget parameters and budgeting options) and what results are expected.
Once the plan is approved, we execute with all the resources you’d expect from a large agency, but with a small agency’s attention to detail.
Using the digital resources available in a “flat world” we deliver every component your project requires, with the highest level of professional expertise:
- Exciting and effective design
- Compelling copy
- Marketing solutions that address complex needs but are easy to use
- Technologically challenging but affordable web applications
- Applications created in open source code so clients retain content control.
- PR programs that get you noticed
- Other marketing disciplines and services, as needed
If we don’t think we can provide the absolute best resources or deliverable, we will tell you so and help you source a vendor who can.
We're Here To Help!
San Francisco, CA 94143